Why not use ‘Lock Down’ time by learning some of the rich History of Moycullen. Answers on Friday, 20 March 2020, but feel free to use Google.
1. What is the present name of the building that once housed the RIC Barracks and Moycullen Jubilee Nurses ?
2. Where is Sheridan’s Bell Moycullen ?
3. Where is the former Famine Hospital, Mount St Joseph’s Moycullen?
4. Where is the monument to John Geoghegan (1893-1921) who was murdered by British Forces in 1921?
5. Where are the remnants of Moycullen Castle?
6. Where is Moycullen’s Mini Burren?
7. Where is Hags Castle?
8. Where is Teampall Éanna (Enda’s Church)
9. Where was Corcullen/Kirkullen House located?
10. Where is An Scioból Mór?