Answers will be posted here on Friday, 12 June 2020.
- Major Samuel Perry, formerly of Moycullen House, had a sister who was the first woman in Europe to do what?
- Where in Moycullen would you find Hangman’s Hill?
- David Davies OBE, retired BBC TV host and former Executive Director of the English Football Association (FA) had a Moycullen born mother, what was her name?
- What is a leacht?
- How many townlands can you name (there are 18!) that are in the Civil parish of Moycullen but not in the Catholic parish of Moycullen?
- During a royal visit in 1903, which King and Queen took the Midland & Great Western railway train through Moycullen?
- Where is Leinster Hole in Moycullen?
- What once familiar face in Moycullen walked into London’s Tate Gallery with his friend and casually walked out having stolen one of its most famous paintings?
- Set in the townland of Portarra, this tale of penal times, published in 1867, and titled Shemus Dhu – The Black Pedlar of Galway, was written by whom?
- Local folklore tradition says, you should do what, if you see the Cóiste Bodhar?
This page was added on 07/06/2020.