If you have read our 2018 double award winning publication, you will be ‘on the pig’s back’ to answer these questions or you could ask a local primary school pupil for help 😉…. Answers will be posted on our website on Friday, 22 May 2020.
1. In the book ‘Ruaidhrí ’s Story, How Moycullen got its name’, who is Ruaidhrí?
2. Where, in Moycullen, did Ruaidhrí live?
3. In the story which two warriors had a fight?
4. What did the Tuatha de Danann look like?
5. What four treasures did the Tuatha de Danann bring with them to Ireland?
6. What was the benefit of the fourth treasure?
7. What group ruled Ireland when the Tuatha de Danann arrived?
8. By what name was Orbsen Mac Alloid commonly known?
9. Orbsen had many magical possessions, one was Aonbarr, who, or what, was it?
10. Who was the grandson of Nuada of the Silver Hand and eventually gave his name to Moycullen?
Add a comment about this page